Want to help create a simple, intuitive and beautiful product to build complex, incredible chatbots? Keep reading to join Morph.ai engineering team!
You love building new things. Most of what you’ll do each day is create awesomeness. This is a core position, so you’ll be working across the entire codebase of Morph.ai. You’ll have the opportunity to work with front-end technologies to build experiences from scratch and ship your code daily that will be used by millions of people.
You are creative. You should have an eye for details and should appreciate the beauty of simplicity. You can get into the shoes of your users and ease out their problems by creating intuitive interfaces.
And most importantly You love a challenge. We are a small team doing big things and working with large clients. So challenges are a routine excitement at Morph.ai.
Founded in 2016, Morph.ai is a chatbot based marketing platform, which helps businesses have personalised conversations with their potential customers to convert them.
Using Morph.ai, businesses can have one-on-one conversations with their audience to increase awareness, improve lead quality and drive more sales. We have set out to revolutionize the marketing and sales process by leveraging messaging as the most active channel of engagement. We strongly believe that chat is the perfect channel of interaction between businesses and customers and it would soon emerge as the strongest medium for marketing and selling products and services.
Today, Morph.ai is one of the fastest growing AI companies of the country, working with brands like Manchester City F.C., Yes Bank, Estée Lauder and many more.
Things You’ll Do
Morph.ai is a startup, so you might need to wear many hats when required. That said, here are some things you’ll probably get your hands on:
- Help build and improve Morph.ai’s simple, intuitive and awesome chatbot marketing platform.
- Manage interactions with Enterprise accounts to be their single point of contact.
- Build upon social platforms like Facebook, Twitter etc. and work with marketing platforms like Facebook Ads, Adwords, Twitter Ads, Linkedin Ads.
- Help customers via support to ensure they have the best experience possible.
- Test and ensure that everything is working as desired and the customers love what they see.
Ready to apply? Just fill this form and we will get in touch with you ASAP.